phase 3 (HA) Update
Thank you for all your wonderful support amid these very challenging times.
It's really kept us going thus far and we are so grateful. Despite the obvious setbacks, we remain committed to rebuilding Mogambo and fighting for the F&B industry in Singapore. Mogambo will be open once again from Monday, June 21st 2021.
In Phase 3 (Heightened Alert), all safe management practices continue to apply, but there is now a limit of 2 pax per group for dine-in. We seek your understanding in helping us adhere to all necessary Government regulations so we can keep you and our staff safe as well.
We will of course do our best to fulfil all booking requests, but please bear with us in the event we are unable to due to bad weather or space constraints.
As always, the health and safety of our staff and customers remains our utmost priority. Let's all work together to get through the next few weeks and hopefully return to bigger group sizes in July! Our updated measures to comply with Government regulations are below.
- Tables have been spaced 1m apart, and we can only accept dine-in groups of a maximum of 2 people. There is to be strictly no intermingling between tables.
- All guests will be required to check in using TraceTogether-only SafeEntry or the SafeEntry Gateway. Please remember to check out when you leave!
- We will be conducting temperature checks on all customers (and staff). Those with a temperature above 38 degrees celsius, or with other signs of illness, will be requested to seek medical attention and turned away.
- Everyone is required to wear masks at all times (except when eating and drinking).
- You must be seated at all times while at your table/bar - there will only be seated table/bar service - no queues.
- Our food and drink menus will be available digitally via a QR code at each table.
- Please allow extra time for staff to do a proper sanitisation of tables and chairs between guests.
- Last orders will take place at 10pm nightly.
Our operating hours for the time being are as follows:
Monday - Friday: 11am to 10.30pm
Saturday: 2pm to 10.30pm
Once again, thank you so much for the understanding and for your co-operation in helping us enforce these very important measures. We look forward to seeing you VERY soon!
Give us a like!