phase 3 Update
Thank you for all your wonderful support in Phase 2!
It's really kept us going thus far and we are so grateful. Still, there is still much work to be done to rebuild Mogambo and the F&B industry as we enter Phase 3 from December 28th.
In Phase 3, all safe management practices continue to apply, but we are now allowed to accept groups of up to 8 pax. We will of course do our best to fulfil all booking requests, but please bear with us in the event we are unable to due to bad weather or space constraints.
As always, we remain committed to the health and safety of our staff and customers. Our updated measures to ensure with Government regulations are below.
- Tables have been spaced 1m apart, and we can only accept dine-in groups of a maximum of 8 people. There is to be no intermingling between tables.
- All guests will be required to check in using TraceTogether/the SafeEntry QR code. Please remember to check out when you leave!
- We will be conducting temperature checks on all customers (and staff). Those with a temperature above 38 degrees celsius, or with other signs of illness, will be requested to seek medical attention and turned away.
- Everyone is required to wear masks at all times (except when eating and drinking).
- You must be seated at all times while at your table/bar - there will only be seated table/bar service - no queues.
- Our food and drink menus will be available digitally via a QR code at each table.
- Please allow extra time for staff to do a proper sanitisation of tables and chairs between guests.
- Last orders will take place at 10pm nightly.
Our operating hours for the time being are as follows:
Monday - Friday: 11am to 10.30pm
Saturday: 2pm to 10.30pm
Once again, thank you so much for the understanding and for your co-operation in helping us enforce these very important measures. We look forward to seeing you VERY soon!