phase 2 Update
Mogambo will be open from Friday, June 19th 2020 as Singapore eases into post-Circuit Breaker Phase 2.
It's been a challenging couple of months for us all and we are truly grateful for your patience and support as we navigate the many changes brought about by COVID-19.
As always, we remain committed to the health and safety of our staff and customers, and as such you will notice we have several measures in place to ensure compliance with Government regulations.
- Tables have been spaced 1m apart, and we can only accept dine-in groups of a maximum of 5 people.
- All guests will be required to check in using the SafeEntry QR code. Please remember to check out when you leave!
- We will be conducting temperature checks on all customers (and staff). Those with a temperature above 38 degrees celsius, or with other signs of illness, will be requested to seek medical attention and turned away.
- Everyone is required to wear masks at all times (except when eating and drinking).
- You must be seated at all times while at your table/bar - there will only be seated table/bar service - no queues.
- Our food and drink menus will be available digitally via a QR code at each table.
- Please allow extra time for staff to do a proper sanitisation of tables and chairs between guests.
- Last orders will take place at 10pm nightly.
Our operating hours for the time being are as follows:
Monday - Friday: 11am to 10.30pm
Saturday: 2pm to 10.30pm
Once again, thank you so much for the understanding and for your co-operation in helping us enforce these very important measures. We look forward to seeing you VERY soon!